- I spent four hours reorganising my Delicious tags today. I have reached the limit of my ability to relax and now need to get back to work. Thankfully, this is happening tomorrow.
- brutti_ma_buoni is a staggeringly prolific author. Thankfully for Buffy fandom, she is also really, really good. The piece of Oz/Xander smutty goodness she wrote for Secret Slasha, A Talent for Observation, is awesome sauce, and made me go 'Hee!'
- I'm liking the kudos function at AO3. It feels a little like the Facebook 'like' function; a low impact way of acknowledging a good fic that you might not otherwise have left a review on. (Disclosure: I don't review everything I read, which is almost certainly horribly rude.)
- I've always been a bit wavy on the ethics of writing and reading RPF, but have nonetheless read enough Bandom fic this holiday to sit down with Mikey Way's mother and have a decent chat about his life. Idek, but some of it is glorious.
- I'm thinking of writing Faith-meets-Dean-Winchester fic for winter_of_faith , and fear that this may just be because I want to meet Dean Winchester.